Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Do you want a vacation destination in Africa(Accra-Ghana),you can come to or rent out to friends when you're not in?
Is your company paying too much for hotel bills, and you now want a permanent lodging facilty for your company visitors ?
If you said yes to any of the above,then this your opportunity to say bye-bye to the past. We have for you luxurious ghana real estate property situated on the main road in Aburi. Its a 5 Bedroom,a 5 bathrooms, all en-suite,1 visitors bathroom with walk-in closets, a study, 2 living rooms, 1 entertainment room, laundry room, 2 kitchens and a central open courtyard,all solar powered, 75 meters borehole for water, 2 car garages, a swimming pool and a security personnel's house. The land is 1 acre and the house overlooks the beautiful Aburi mountain which gives you a panoramic view of the capital city of Ghana Accra and Tema with many extras.
This property's Land is on a Freehold agreement.
If you don't buy this property now you would hate yourself later.
Contact us at econsultghana AT gmail dot com for price and further information
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Monday, December 24, 2007
Read more on the google blog
Official Google Blog: A very special Christmas broadcast
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Friday, January 5, 2007
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Top 10 Secrets of the Real Estate Selling Process
1. Don’t Sell When Broke. You would be on the losing end of the bargain to begin with.If you would don't let your buyer know you are!
2. You won’t get it right the first time. Use an expert. Then learn the selling process. Use an expert again.Then learn how he sells, before selling another...you stand to loose more than gain . We can tell when a real estate deal is good or not by just looking at it.you can't .cos it comes by years of experience(failure).
3. Convenient choices are not often the best choices. Just because that's what others are doing doesn't mean you should do the same.Don't sell when everybody is .
4. Irrational, strongly held beliefs of close advisors should be ignored. It doesn’t matter if they don’t like your logo.
5. If it makes you nervous, it’s probably a good idea. If you’re sure you’re right, you probably aren’t.
6. Focusing obsessively on one niche, one feature and one market is almost always a better idea than trying to satisfy everyone.
7. At some point, you’re either going to have to stick to your convictions or do what the market tells you. It’s hard to do both.
8. Compromise in marketing is almost always a bad idea. Extreme A could work. Extreme B could work. The average of A and B will almost never work.
9. Test, measure and optimize. Figure out what's working and do it more.
10. Read and learn. There are a million clues, case studies, books and proven tactics out there. You can't profitably ignore them until you know them, and you don't have the time or the money to make the same mistake someone else made last week. It's cheaper and faster to read about it than it is to do it.
Saturday, April 1, 2006
Are You Challenging?
Yes we are hiring. We need a copy writer. Please email us your C.V. info at propertyinvestmentghana.com
Why You Should Apply
We are a challenging team of Ghana Real estate consultants, who would stretch you to your limits.
I Don't Live In Ghana
It doesn't matter if you don't live in Ghana, though we might buy you a plane ticket to come visit us, work would be 90% done online and communication can be via skype. So if you've got an internet connection you can apply.